FACTS REGARDING THE STATUS OF AMWAY OPERATIONS IN INDIA
Amway is operating in all states in India. Contrary to what has been suggested in certain quarters and in the media:
1. No Court in India has convicted Amway of any offense under the Prize Chits and Money Circulation Scheme (Banning) Act, 1978 or under the Indian Penal Code, 1860. Thousands of Amway distributors earn an income from selling Amway products. They work hard and deserve the respect of authorities across the country. Misleading statements about the Amway Business Model made by some authorities unnecessarily disparage them and their efforts.
2. Amway provides its distributors with the opportunity to sell a wide range of quality products. We stress to all distributors that this requires hard work and a significant commitment by them in terms of time and energy.
3. Amway pays commission based solely on product sales. Those Amway distributors who earn higher commissions have spent years developing their respective businesses. Success does not come overnight.
4. Many distributors earn more than the person who introduced them to the business.
5. It is free to join Amway and any product purchases are totally optional.
6. Consumers not completely satisfied with our product can return it within 30 days of date of delivery for full refund as per Amway’s refund policy. Additionally, those distributors who do not wish to continue in the business may return unsold inventory to Amway for a 100 per cent refund as per Amway’s refund policy.
7. All Amway products are recognized around the world as high quality. Amway group holds 1000 product and process patents worldwide with an additional 900 or more patent applications currently pending.
8. Ninety Five percent of Amway products sold in India are made here. They are all made to world class quality standards demanded by Amway, using Amway proprietary technology.
COMPLETE INFORMATION IN THIS REGARD IS PROVIDED ON AMWAY’S WEBSITEWWW.AMWAY.IN.
ANY GRIEVANCES SHOULD BE ADDRESSED DIRECTLY TO AMWAY AT ITS CUSTOMER CARE HELPLINE (080-3941-6600) OR THE NEAREST AMWAY OFFICE, THE DETAILS OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE ATWWW.AMWAY.IN.